We took Gio to see the Doctor today. Lukie went with us, too. He was pretty patient with us today.
Gio was jetlagged and this was his smile for me at 3 o'clock in the morning.
I was so tired, but it still wasn't as bad as when I just came back from the hostpital and Luke was awake for four hours at night. At that time I was still recovering from the delivery so it was pretty awful.
Still, this was exhausting because I was up from eight o'clock in the morning until four the next morning, for so many days.
Finally, after three weeks had passed, and I was almost getting used to staying up with Gio, he just got better. I can finally sleep at night and just week up to feed and burp him. Gio sleeps at night now. So now I missed the last episode of Shear Genius on Bravo, because it comes on very late. And did you know the Food Network shuts down at four o'clock in the morning?
Gio is gaining pretty well. I felt like he wasn't eating more than the first month, but he gained some weight and moved to a higher percentile on the growth chart. The doctor said that means he is eating more, and not to worry. But I still have to keep an eye on him because he has a lot of gas pains.
Two-month check up...
Weight: 12 pounds, 6.5 ounces. He gained about 2 pounds and 5 ounces from the first month. He is in the 65th percentile.
Length: 23.25 inches. He grew 1 inch from last month. He is in the 75th percentile.
Head circumference: 16 inches, 1 inch more than last month.
Vaccines Gio got at 2 months old:
-Type b (Hib)
-Pneumococcal conjugate (PCV)
-Polio
-Diphtheria tetanus & Pertussis (DTaP)
We decided not to have Gio vaccinated for rotavirus.
No comments:
Post a Comment