Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bye-bye, nap time!

Funny boy! ^_^

At 31 months old, Lukie has said goodbye to his afternoon nap. I didn't expect this so soon, because his nap time is also my break time. :(

Every time I tried putting him for his nap lately, he would cry and become very cranky. And he would be even worse after he got up from his nap.

So, I decided to let him stay up and see how long he could last. Well, he can stay up until his bedtime, but some nights he is so overtired that he takes longer to fall asleep than he did when he still took an afternoon nap.

Since he stopped napping, a couple of times, Lukie almost fell asleep in his high chair while eating dinner. This is pretty funny for Charlie and I because he never did it before. (I once saw a video on America's Funniest Videos of a baby falling asleep while eating, but never my baby.) Next time he does this, I am going to take a picture.

Yesterday, Charlie said that Lukie was falling asleep in the bathtub. Charlie told him that he can't sleep in the bath, and Lukie said, "But I'm sleepy." o_O

2 comments:

adventures in rhode island said...

oh NO!!!!!! say it ain't so!!!! i don't know what i'd do without nap time!

Anonymous said...

คิดถึง ลู๊คกี้ ...
ส่วน จีโอ โตเร็ว ให้ทันพี่ชายน้า ..เป็นเด็กดีนะคับ ...


Fan.