It was one of extreamly busy days for me. After the kids were up I got them dress right the way. Went out to the post office drop the Christmas card than headed to the Panara bread for breakfast. Lukie and Gio had bagals with butter I had a power breakfat bacon egg and cheese and a cup of coffee. The kids ate all my bacon and egg lift only cheese and roll for me. Than we went shopping at the supermarket for Lukie's food party. I bought three packs chicken nugget and a bag of organic carrot and five organic apples .
Came back home, changed Lukie to Christmas outfit than went out again to drop him at school. Gio falt asleep in the car(thanks goodness).Than back home folding laundry for more than 30 miniutes because there were so many day of laundry. Called a life insurance company about 10 miniutes and Charlie called that he is on his way. I have thirty miniute to bake chicken nuggets and cut some carrots and apples for the party.
Charlie helped put chicken nuggets into the plat. I went to the bedroom and have to wake up Mr. Gio.
Lukie's performance at school made me very happy. I love to see Lukie at school and activities at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment