Sunday, June 10, 2012

Halloween 2011 in Sag Harbor and Thanksgiving day.


Halloween Day!!



Luke Sky Walker.


Chubby Jerry.






Gio at Lukie's Pre-k school.


This year Halloween is so much fun. Lukie had a lot of fun with his friends in Pre-k class. They had Halloween party at school. It is fun seeing kids dress up it the custom they like. Gio was going to be baby Yoda but he didn't like the way the hat looks so he was cried while I tried the custom on for him. It didn't work so Papa Jim went to the 5&10 store and bought a Jerry custom for him. Gio LOVES it so much that he would wear it in the house.




Lukie worked hard on trick or treating this year and very well listening about not opened or eatting them before we got home. I'm so pround of him. When we got home both of them pour all the candies out together and I let Lukie picked five candies he like the most. Gio tried rolly pop. They wear pretty happy after all.






Thanks Giving Day



Cooking Turkey is alway a lot of work but very fun. Lukie knows about Thanks Giving tradition very well now. He knows that on this day we have to cook turkey and eat it with cranberry sauce. It is best when Yai-Yai made them. This year I just came back from two weeks visited my farther in Thailand. I left two day after the Halloween day.






It's great to be together with the family your kids and your husband. I missed them so much when I was in Thailand. I'm thanksful to have this moment with them again.
Gio made a cutie face.



Mr. Luke talked to Uncle Ed.






Mr.Gio made his favorites face "scarry face." (^_^)








Great smiled !!!



































No comments: