Sunday, June 10, 2012

Lukie's first Pre-k day

Monday 12, 2011
Today is Lukie first day at Sag Harbor Pre-kindergarten school. I was worry about him to cry very much but he surprised me.

Lukie got up and know that today is the first day for him at school. Got up ate breakfast played with Gio and went to the bathroom by himself. I prepares his lunch box. We were ready by 12:10 pm. I got to the school a little earlier hope that I can stay with him in case he got nervous. Lukie same to be pretty clam. We walked in side the school building to his classroom and wait for the morning class to finished but realized that we were at the wrong door. They don't use that door to pick up the student so we had to walk outside again and enter to another door.

Lukie meet his friends and teacher. He seem to be okay and happy to see his friend who he use to see at the library and the park sometime. Gio and I wait until teacher check his name and try to get all the kids in the classroom than I left. I let Lukie known that i'm going to go now and put Gio for his nap and come back to pick him up right the way. He said : are you going to go home mommy? I said no but i'm going to put Gio to nap in the car and he same to be okay with my answer. Just minutes after my conversation with Lukie a boy was crying and throwing up. I saw one of his class teacher tried to carm him down and than the boy. Another teacher tried to get all the kids in the building so I said bye to Lukie.

Gio was pretty sleepy and want to get down from the carry on. I decided to walk back to peek on Lukie again and saw him doing okay and get in to the building.

Two and an half hours went by pretty fast. Got home feed Gio his lunch he didn't nap in the car so I had fed him. Put Gio for his nap and I didn't hear any phone ring today. I was so panic that school was going to call me like last time when I sent Lukie to his first time camp.


Almost 2:40 pm came out from the bedroom and made my ice green tea and asked Jimmy if he can watch Gio for me while I picked up Lukie.

Got to school and wait at the waiting area for Lukie I saw a lot of parent and mother came after me and look very excited. I think that he probable feel the same as me that want to know how their kids do at school the first day.

I saw a teacher walked some of Lukie's friend out from the classroom out from the school building. Teacher walked the kid to his parents car. After that about almost five minutes another teacher walked the less of the kids out from the building after the first teacher walked back inside the building. Lukie was the last one walk out from the door. He saw me and give a big smile to me. I waved to him and help him carry his backpack. I asked teachers about how he was and their all said that he did great today and very helpful cleaning up toys and not crying at all.
Lukie didn't touch his lunch that I made for him. Teacher said that couldn't made him eat his lunch just a little bit of cheese cracker.

We said bye to the teacher and go home. Lukie had his lunch very late at home and he was pretty hungry at least he ate.

Nevertheless, He just growing up into another stage. I hope he can continue doing a great job everyday. It is five days a week to go to school now and I'm glad that only two and an half hours. I already miss my busy naughty boy so much when he were not home with me.

Mommy Love you so much honey.




No comments: