Sunday, June 10, 2012

Another day to remembered.

Thursday,March 22,2012 is another busy day.

I heard alarm rang in the morning at 6:30 am and Charlie got up and push the bottom off. I heard he ran the shower but I still didn't feel want to get up yet. Somehow, he finished his shower and came out I knew it time for me to got up. Lukie also got up and ran to the bathroom right the way. Gio was still asleep.
I looked at the clock its almost 7:30am. I dressed Lukie and he went in the bathroom with Charlie to clean his face and brush teeth. We had to be at Lukie school for parents visiting day by 8:40am. Lukie was very excited to go to school and show us what he learns and plays. Well, not so cranky this morning. I dress myself  and asked Charlie if he could made something to drink for both of them while in the car because no time to cook and eat.

At 8:10am I woke Gio and he seem to be surprised. Normally, I let him play a little bit then changed his diaper later. But today I change his diaper right away which made Gio started to cried but got to get its done.

8:20am everyone were ready, Lukie said that he still want to be in Charlie's car and I had to drive with Gio.
It took us about 20 minutes to get to Lukie's school. Lukie was very happy that he finished his drink before even get to the school. He told me when he got out from Charlie's car.

8:40am We walked in the Lukie's school but Gio was in the baby Carrier for a smooth presentation for Lukie.

I'm very happy seeing Lukie doing great at the Montessori and also proud that he also learns something differently from home every day. He was not shine to answer his teacher question when she asked him a question in front of us Charlie and I. Teacher said Lukie is very comfortable in the environment and adopts so well. Lukie also study Match with the kindergarten kids.

Twenty minutes was pass by very fast that Charlie, Gio and I have to leave. Lukie kissed me and Gio. I said to him that I will see him later and Daddy had to go to work now. Lukie said yes and continued play.

Charlie off to work and i drove back with Gio. I decided to stoped at the supermarket for Gio's yogurts and a pack of Produce Chicken nugget for Lukie and his friend play date today.

Gio and I got home at 9:40am. I started give Gio his breakfast and prepair Lukie's his lunch box. I make my self green tea latte and wait for Gio to go to the bathroom but he didn't made it. Pre pair Lukie's his pray outfit for tomorrow show at the Pre-k school. He needs to overall and boots.

11:15am Gio and I off to pick up Lukie. Lukie had his lunch in the car like everyday but he didn't ate much.
At 12:12 pm we got to Pre-k school and wait in the car until 12:30pm.  Lukie when in his afternoon class Gio and I came back home.

Tried to find lunch for Gio to eat but he just had only two chicken nuggets and a cup of yogurt.
        
Made Lukie and his play date friends all snack to go and out the house a little earlier because i wanted Gio to nap.
Waiting for Lukie while Gio nap in the car for about 10 minutes.
We went to the park. Gio nap just about 30 minutes and woke up and play. I let them play until 4:30pm it about 1 hours and an 1/2.

Drove Lukie's friend and his mom home which is not to far from the house. Lukie got super tired and melt down when we got home. He was cried and want to eat and want me to do that do this. I gave him five chicken nuggets and an apple to eat. He finished them all. While he was eating I cooked dinner and Gio still play with his toys.

After finish cooked dinner I shower with them and charlie came home and help dress them up. Feed Gio dinner and Lukie had snack before bed.

I looked at the clock it was almost 7:40pm  and its time for bed. Lukie wanted me to play Nintendo with him just a little bit. Charlie had dinner.Gio read his book. Charlie read book for both of them.
8:15pm light out
They when out at 8:40pm and i'm so tired
What a busy day.  

No comments: