Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spring in New Jersey 2010

Giovanni's first time at Cranbury park, at two months and one week old.


Gio was so comfortable in the stroller.


Mommy and Gio at the park.



Lukie led Mommy and Gio to his favorite park.




Pretending to be a statue at the park :D




Well, jumping is more fun.


Try on the small stump, too.

Lukie loves to jump as always.

Beautiful weather and the trees just starting to blossom.


Lukie's favorite slide.

The weather has started to get warm in New Jersey. This is going to be our last spring living in New Jersey for a while, because we are going to move back to New York. We will stay at Papa Jimmy's house for a while. I will miss a lot of good things in New Jersey. Lukie will miss his friends at Gymboree, the train at Freehold Raceway Mall, Cranbury park, Whole Foods Market, Teriyaki Boy at the food court in Forrestal Village, Mitsuwa Marketplace in Edgewater, and a lot of fun places to visit near Grandpa's and Grandma's house in Hightstown.

Lukie and I spent time in Sag Harbor during the summer and he loved going to the beach. Life will be different than here. Finding ingredients for Asian food will be a bit more difficult. It is hard to find Asian vegetables here.

I don't mind living in New Jersey but Charlie can't find work here in this recession.

Two weeks ago we took Lukie and Gio to the park in Cranbury. It was such a beautiful day for them to be out. Lukie loves being outside and running around and getting messy. Is that because he is a boy? Gio also loves warm weather. He seems very relaxed and calm. I strolled him around and even though it was a little windy he didn't cry or try to get out of the stroller. He was very observant, looking at everything around him and watching Lukie play as if he was thinking, "One day I will run and play like that."

If Charlie could find a good job here or run his own business from home, we would consider living in New Jersey again. Too bad we have to leave now, because I've started to love it here already. :(

No comments: