Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lukie is sick.

Lukie was very sick and cranky. He didn't want to lay down, probably because he had a very bad headache.

Saturday April 24,2010

Lukie came down with a cold the day after we moved back to Long Island. The change was no fun for him because he had a bad headache. He didn't want to do anything. He just cried and wanted me or Charlie to hug and hold him all the time.
I was worried this might happen because the night before we moved he got up at 3 o' clock in the morning and didn't go back to sleep until we left New Jersey at 10 a.m. I also did not sleep well because I stayed with Lukie and kept packing at the same time. When we got to Sag Harbor he still had a lot of energy. I understood and just let him be. When he first started getting sick, he had a runny nose but refused to blow it at all. Of course, the next day, he felt worse. Thank goodness it was just a cold. It's been almost two weeks now and he still has a bit of a stuffy nose and snores while he sleeps.
Unfortunately, I caught the cold from Lukie but Gio seemed to be okay. He just had a bit of a runny nose, but only in the morning.

No comments: