Saturday, December 05, 2009

Lukie's third Halloween 2009

Super Luke's funny face

Early in October of 2009, I decided to buy Lukie a Halloween costume. I know he likes Batman but I couldn't find one that was warm enough for him to wear in the cool weather, even on the internet. So I got a Superman costume for him instead.


Super Luke tries to stop a villain


I knew Lukie would miss trick-or-treating this year because of our trip to Thailand at the end of the month. But I didn't want to miss out on the chance to take some pictures of him in costume. I showed him the Superman costume and he was very excited to put it on. He knows about Superman since he has a children's book about super heroes that Charlie reads for him sometimes.


Super Luke's flying technique

The first day he tried on the costume, it was so difficult getting him to take it off because he wanted to wear it to his nap, too. I told him that he couldn't sleep with his costume on. Finally, he believed me and took it off for his nap. After his nap, he put it on again until dinner time. He just loved it so much that he wanted to wear it every day for a week.


Super Luke with his lawn mower


Later, I found a Batman costume for him but he didn't care for it. I think this was because of the mask, which was uncomfortable for him.

Even thought Lukie missed trick-or-treating this year, he had a lot of fun in Thailand.


Super Luke found a rock. What the heck is kryptonite?

No comments: