Friday, December 11, 2009

31 weeks and 1 day check-up

Monday 7 th December 2009
I had an appointment with the Doctor in Freehold office for the little one check up at 31 weeks. Charlie and Lukie also went with me too. The nurse called me about 5 minutes after. I had gain from 128.8 lbs to 129.4 lbs not even one pound since last check up. Maybe because I didn't eat much breakfast that morning. I had just a glass of milk.


Charlie and Lukie went in the room and wait for me while I was in the bath room. When I went in the room with a cup of my urinate in my hand, Lukie said "I'm thirsty mommy, can i have a sip" He cracked me up. I told him this is not water. It is a pee-pee. So he said "It's a pee-pee drink." He made everyone in the room laugh at how innocent he is.


The check up went well. Nothing to concern or worry. Doctor ask me if I have any questions. I asked her about my pain and sore from my hip and butt that sometime can hurt me and made me can't walk. She said nothing she can do about it. It is normal and it will be gone after deliver. She suggest that I should exercised more. She listen to the little one hart beat and mature my stomach. Everything went well, the little one heart beat sound nice and loud and my stomach is in the good size. Even though I think it is smaller than I was pregnant Lukie.

After the appointment we went to the Panara bread for lunch. Lukie called "It is Panara day today."

Can wait to see and meet the little one. He moves so strong and so often that sometime I think if he ever sleep at all.

No comments: