At seven o'clock in the morning on Christmas Day, Charlie, Lukie and I were still in bed.
I heard the sound of a bell coming from outside.
"Lukie, Lukie! Wake up, honey!" I said, and gave him a kiss. He started to wake up.
"Do you hear a bell ringing?" I asked. He opened his eyes and looked around.
"Yeah," he said.
"Mommy thinks that must be Santa's bell. Santa is outside," I said. "Daddy, wake up. Santa is here!"
"Santa is coming," said Luke.
When we opened the bedroom door, Grandma was already in the living room with her camera hanging around her neck, ready to take some pictures.
After Santa left, Lukie was full of joy and very happy about the truck Santa brought him. Later on Christmas morning, Sadie, Lukie's first cousin, came to play and open some presents. Kun Yai and Papa Jim came a little later and we finished opening all the presents after lunch.
I think Lukie enjoyed Christmas very much.
Here are some videos showing what happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment