Skin discoloration and a spot on his hand
When Lukie was 22 months old, I notice a brown spot on his left hand. It was small, like a dot from a pen when I first saw it. Charlie asked the doctor about it during Lukie's last checkup. She said it was nothing to worry about. So I'm not too worried, but I noticed that the spot has gotten larger since Lukie turned 24 months. I think I have to call the doctor about this just to be sure.
Stuttering
Throwing up after meals
This is very upsetting to me. Lukie throws up at least once a week. It's been more than a month now. First I thought it was because he still had food in his mouth when he got down from the high chair to play, and the horsing around made him gag. So now we always try to keep him seated while he eats. Sometimes he would gag on a piece of fruit, or his vitamin that I would give him after dinner, and throw up his entire meal. Once, when he finished his dinner and saw Charlie eating a cookie he asked for a bite. Charlie gave it to him and just a minute after he bit a little piece of cookie, he started coughing (on a crumb?) and threw up all the food he had eaten. So we decided not to give him anything right after his meal. But he still throws up. Sometimes he just keeps the food in his cheeks instead of swallowing it. When I finally tell him to spit out the big ball of food, he gags and makes himself throw up. This is very frustrating because it is a lot of work getting him to eat in the first place. Of course I have to cook his food, then Charlie reads him a story while I feed him. He still won't feed himself more than a few bites. So I'm going to ask the doctor about this, too.
4 comments:
ปูนี่เป็นแม่ที่ช่างสังเกตดีมากๆ ถ้าเป็นพี่เรื่องแบบนี้ไม่เคยสังเกตเลย :( ไงก็ขอให้ลู้คกี้ปกติทุกอย่างนะจ๊ะ
แถมอีกหน่อย กลับมาเครียดเรื่องกินอีกแล้วเหรอ บอกแล้วอย่าเครียด
ขอบคุณพี่ฟ้าจ้า
ไอ้เรื่องเครียดเรื่องกินนี่คือ ลุ๊คกี้อ่ะกินนะ กินเยอะกว่าเดิมเยอะเลย รู้จักหิวเดี๋ยวนี้ไม่ถามแล้วว่าหิวหรือเปล่า ถึงเวลานั่งกินข้าวก็นั่งกินเขาก็จะมานั่งไฮแชร์เอง ป้อนเองได้สองสามคำแล้วก็ขึ้เกียจไม่ยอมกินเอง พอเราป้อนก็กิน กินเยอะเป็นที่หน้าพอใจอ่ะนะ แต่ดันอวกง่ายนี่ดิ โห มันปวดใจมาก ป้อนไปเยอะ ใช้เวลา แต่อวกออกมาหมดมันท้อมาก ทำมัยอ่ะหรือไม่รู้เหมือนกัน ดูเหมือนอวกง่ายมาก เศษอาหารนิดหน่อยก็ แก็กได้แล้วก็อวก เป็นห่วงเพราะว่าอวกบ่อย บางที สามหนต่ออาทิตย์ก็เคยวันเว้นวัน หรือไม่ก็ บ่ายและเย็น มันทำให้งานเยอะขึ้น
อืม งั้นแบบนี้ต้องถามหมอนะ ทำให้คิดถึงเบบี๋ที่กระบังลมยังไม่ develop ดีทำให้อ้วกบ่อย ปูสังเกตหรือเปล่าว่าอะไรทำให้อ้วก กินเสร็จแล้ววิ่งหรือเดินหรือเปล่า หรือว่าอะไรติดคอ ถ้างั้นให้ดื่มน้ำหรือนมตามจะช่วยมั้ย หรือว่าให้กินทีละน้อยๆแต่บ่อยๆ
Post a Comment