Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lukie Met Allie at Mitsuwa

Lukie held Allie's hand and they went to get bread.

Saturday, August 15, 2009: Today, we met the Dheeradhada family at Mitsuwa Marketplace in Edgewater. Lukie met his good friend Allie. They were so happy to see and play with each other. We had lunch and went food shopping together. Allie let Lukie hold her hand while they were waiting for their parents to finish shopping. They were walking around and around, jumping and laughing. What a delightful sight. :D

"Allie may I have a kiss, please?"


Hey! What are you guys doing? :P


"Hahaha! No, no, nothing." :D

"Okay, okay, maybe we'll just hold hands."

"Oh, Allie...your hand is all wet...EWWW!"


"I'm just KIDDING you!"

Allie was sad when we had to say goodbye. She wanted to keep playing with Lukie. Lukie was talking about Allie, Auntie Tle and Uncle X all the way home and at bedtime until he fell asleep. I think he had so much fun and was very happy to see the Dheeradhada family today. :D

Video: Lukie and Allie looking at the bakery selection.

2 comments:

Gat-chan said...

อิจฉาัแทนอั๊ตจัง แต่ถ้าอั๊ตไปรวมตัวด้วย สงสัยจะเป็นตัวแถม ยืนดูห่างๆ แหะๆ

Pan and the boys said...

Atchan always observes everything around her first. I think she is very smart and cautious.