Only 4 days lift until we are going to visit Kun Ta in Thailand. Last time Lukie and I went to Thailand with Papa Jim and Yai Yai. Kun Ta didn't doing well so we have to visit him as often as we can. As often mean We can try to go if our financial is supported. This time is going to be the best l because Charlie and Gio are going to visit Kun Ta this time with us too. Nothing better than Kun Ta can see all of us together.
Lukie is very excited to fly with Charlie again. He still remembered the last flight with out Chalie and its made him very sad for pretty long time and he still remembered it until now. Chalie got ready for his snacks and I'm try to finish pack the kids luggages. I feel like it is almost impossible to finished.
We will stay for 10 days. Thailand here we come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment