Friday, October 29, 2010

Updated: Gio 9 months check-up

Diapers.com kids!



Gio at 8 months and two weeks at Grandpa and Grandma's house in NJ.


Morning face of Mr.Giovanni.



Hello baby from big brother Luke.

We got to NJ on Thursday night. Lukie and Gio slept the whole ride but woke up when we arrived. I let them have fun and play with the toys for about two hours while Charlie unloaded the car and we had some pizza. The kids were very happy, and Grandma and Grandpa stayed up late to play with them. I put them to bed at 11 p.m. and they went out like a light. :)

In the morning I saw Lukie wake up before everyone, but he stayed quietly in his bed. Then Gio and Charlie were up about 15 minutes after seven. Oh, my. I couldn't believe it. The kids were already fully charged with energy.

We went for lunch with Grandma at a new Thai restaurant in Plainsboro. The food was great and pretty authentic. I order tom yum seafood noodles and Charlie had pad see ew. Grandma tried pad thai and liked it. Lukie shared noodles with Grandma. I fed Gio his jar food and he finished 6 oz of sweet potato soup with cinnamon in no time.

After that, we went right to the doctor's office for Gio's check-up. I was glad to see our old pediatrician again and she was happy to see Lukie and Gio.

Gio got two shots :
Hepatitis B and Polio

Gio's growth :

Weight : 20 lbs., 12 oz. (between percentile 50 and 75)

Heights : 29 in. (between percentile 25 and 50)

Head Circumference : 18 in. (percentile 50)

Sleeps 10-12 hours and naps 2-3 hours.

Milestones

Gio can cruise very well.

Understands Thai language when I said krub hand (prob mea), where is light and fan, he will point at the fan and light. Understands commands when Iask him to kiss or tell him no.

Gio can bounce and dance to music and clap hands at the same time.

Speaking: Dada (Daddy), Mama (Mommy), Papa (Papa Jimmy), babo (bubbles), and do a lot of bubble noises and rasberries. He can say "ohhh" when he sees some thing exciting like a new toy.

Imitation: tries to kick his feet when he sees you kick, tries to draw when he sees Lukie draw but he will draw on the floor instead. He will cough when someone else does.

Eating

Gio is very easy to please. I started give him some new flavors.

Spices: cinnamon and oregano

Herb: ginger

Meat : ground beef, ground chicken, ground pork

Dairy: egg yolk, butter, cream

Fruits: strawberries and kiwi

Real solids: plain bread, rice crackers, puffs

No comments: