Dear Gio my love,
Mommy has just a little time to herself after you and your brother go to sleep. I can't believe you are nine months old today. You've grown so much and you change every day. Mommy always loves to see you talk and smile, especially when you have eye contact with Lukie, and you giggle like you understand him. It is so funny. You are not a crying baby. Most of the time you smile and you can play by yourself for pretty long -- I mean, at least about ten minutes in the crib or play pen when Mommy is busy with housework or has to take care of your big brother. You are a very reasonable baby and I really appreciate that.
We will take you to NJ for your check-up this Friday. Daddy and Mommy decided to take you back to your first pediatrician for a number of reasons. Well, at least we know you'll be in good hands. I will update again after your check-up.
Happy nine months birthday my love. Grow strong. We love you very much.
-Mommy, Daddy and Lukie
3 comments:
My Gio ขอให้สุขภาพแข็งแรง เติบโตเป็นเด็กคุณภาพด้วยความรักของแม่ปูกะพ่อชาลี นะนู๋ Gio น้อย น่าฟัดมาก ๆ เลย & ฝากถึง Luke หนุ่มน้อย ให้เป็นพี่ชายที่น่ารักของน้องด้วยจ้ะ ,คิดถึงปูนะ
Fan.
จีโอตัวใหญ่มากๆเลย
ขอบใจมากจ้าแฟนคิดถึงเหมือนกันหายไปไหนเงียบไปเลยจากเฟสบุ๊คด้วย ไม่สบายหรือเปล่า
จริงเหรอพี่เต้ิลปูว่าเขาก็ดูปกตินะ ยังคิดอยู่เลยว่าสงสัยน้ำหนักจะไม่ขึ้นเยอะเพราะว่าไม่ค่อยกินนมตอนกลางวันเลย กินนมซีเรียสจริง ๆ คือมื้อเย็นเท่านั้นเอง
Post a Comment