Little Cowboy Luke, Halloween 2008.October 31, 2008 was Lukie's second Halloween. In 2007, he was a little pumpkin and a little tiger for Halloween. He was about 3 months and 4 days old at the time. I still remember Charlie took the South Ferry to pick us up and we went to his office on Shelter Island. It was a little cold but Lukie was happy and smiled for the people on the boat.


Little tiger in the car, Halloween 2007.
Time has passed by so fast. This Halloween Lukie was 15 months and 4 days old. He is a cute little cowboy. Lukie woke up from his nap feeling cranky. I dressed him up right away. We went trick or treating pretty early, around 5 o'clock. Charlie and I put him in his wagon and we went around the park close to the house. He got the concept of knocking on doors after three houses. He seemed to like it and was fascinated by the many people walking around wearing costumes. We got home with a lot of candy.
Daddy pulled Lukie in his wagon to trick or treat.Next morning, I let Lukie try the candy. Charlie and I don't want him to eat sugar but I let him try and was very glad that he spit out each one after chewing it. He doesn't like chocolate and he doesn't have a sweet tooth.

1 comment:
โห ลุคกี้ฮัลโลวีนขวบแรกโคตะระน่ารัก ปีที่สองก็มาแนวเท่ ดีแล้วที่เค้ายังไม่ชอบแคนดี้ ไว้โตกว่านี้ค่อยชอบกินนะฮับ
Post a Comment