It's been a long time since my last update. Lukie has kept me very busy. He's changed so much since his first birthday. The changes have been more noticeable in his behavior than in his physical growth.
Lukie throws tantrums now when he's denied something he wants. Sometimes, it's so difficult for me to deal with him that I just let him lay on the floor and cry. But after a short time, he'll get up and run over to me, and hold on to my leg. When I pick him up he calms down.
Lukie's growth at 12 months His weight is 19.05 pounds. I think it should be higher than that, but he had diarrhea during the week I weighed him. He has probably made up the difference since then. High 29 and 1/4 inch Head 18 inch
1 comment:
panadda- he is SOOOO adorable! more videos and pictures!!
Post a Comment