Tuesday, March 25, 2008

8 months old and the good and bad.

Today Lukie is fully 8 months old. I can't believe that in only 4 months he will be 1year old. So many things happened this past month. Like I said, he crawls, he stands up, he cruises around the crib and furniture. The more mobile he becomes the less time I have. Every day when he gets up, he just wants to go, go, go. Every day always has something to make him cry.
Mommy, I don't want to eat.

Lukie is also teething. It was very bad because he refused to eat anything but breastmilk and cheerios for two weeks. Oh boy, you made me sad. I felt like a bad mom because he was suddenly depending on my breastmilk but I couldn't produce enough for him because he had already gone on to eating solids 3 months ago.

Lukie's growth at 8 months and 3 days (I took the measurements myself)
Height: 28 inches
Weight: 18 pounds
Head: 18 inches

The number 8 is in every measurement, haha. I hope he puts on more weight more this month after the teething is over. He also has a few patches of dry or irritated skin on his arms and legs. We have to take him to the doctor to find out what's causing that.
Milestones: Looks like Lukie wants to learn everything, every day. He can control his arms and use his hands to catch an object such as a small ball much better than he could before. He can turn the page of a book while daddy or mommy reads to him. He likes to make a funny face. He thinks it is funny or something. Not a lot of time for Mommy to do anything else since you started crawling. Love you very much, sweetheart.

3 comments:

Gat-chan said...

เด็กสองคนนี้หน้าตาคล้ายกันมาก ทำอะไรยังคล้ายๆกันอีก :P

ไม่ต้องห่วงปู สี่เดือนผ่านไปเร็วมาก วิ่งไล่จับลูกเหนื่อยๆเงยหน้ามาอีกที ขวบนึงแหล่ว ^_^"

Gat-chan said...

ลืมบอกไป บอกชาลีด้วย ทำเสียงไก่เหมือนมากจนพี่ได้ยินแล้วตกใจ คิดว่าบ้านปูเลี้ยงไก่ กร๊ากกกก :D

Pook said...

ทำไมน้องลูคกี้หล่อน่ารัก น่าฟัดอย่างนี้ ยิ่งโต ยิ่งหล่อไม่บันยะบันยังเลยนะคับ ^^

ปล. ชาลีทำเสียงไก่ได้เนียนมั่กๆๆ อ่านที่ฟ้าเม้นท์แล้วเห็นด้วยอย่างแรง นึกว่าบ้านปูเลี้ยงไก่ไว้ ฮ่าๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ