Monday, September 27, 2010

My life nowadays!

Where do you live?
In my mom's and her husband's house in Sag Harbor with my two kids and my husband.

How many children do you have?
Two. Both are boys.

What do you like to do when you have some free time?
Check my e-mail and update my blog, or, if I still have more time, I like to cook and bake with my Lukie.

What is your hobby?
None. I can't do anything right now.

What is you favorites clothes store?
Gap.com.

What is you favorites movie?
Grave of the Fireflies.

What time do you get up and what time would you like to get up?
I get up at 7 a.m. and sometime earlier. I would like to get up at 9 if that were possible.

How many pair of shoes did you buy this year?
A pair of sandals.

What time did you go to bed?
Most of the time with my kids at 7 or 8 p.m., and then get up later in the middle of the night to wash myself up.

What would you like to do if you win the lotto?
Buy a house and tell my husband not to go to work so he can help me with the kids.

What is the thing that you want to do this year but you did not do yet?
Vacation somewhere that my kids love. Go visit my father who is sick right now.

Do you like your life nowadays?
It is okay, not too bad. I'm luckier than a lot of people. Patient every day.

What books did you read ?
What to Expect the First Year and Toddler. Teach your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons.

No comments: