Today is Monday, October 12, 2009.
It is only five days until our trip to Thailand. This is going to be Lukie's first visit to Thailand, and his first time meeting Kun Ta. Our flight departs on Sunday, October 18 from JFK International Airport. We will meet Papa Jim and Kun Yai at the airport. They are going to Thailand with us. I'm so glad that Papa Jim is going with us because Daddy can't go this time.
I'm so excited to see everyone in Thailand and also worried (as usual) about the trip. This is also going to be the first time we will be apart from Daddy for almost a month. Our trip is about 24 days but we will be on the airplane for almost two days. It is a long flight from the USA to Japan. I hope Lukie will be okay.
I am already sad that we will be apart from Daddy. I hope he will be okay by himself without us (Lukie and Mommy).
No comments:
Post a Comment