Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Welcome a new member.

I just don't have much time to update my blog but somehow I have to introduce the newest member of my family. I have been pregnant about ten weeks already and of course the morning sickness is still on. Compared to the first time I think this morning sickness is a lot milder. I found out that I'm pregnant after I came back from San Francisco.

Lukie already knows that his mommy is having a baby but I still think that he doesn't understand yet. I told him while were taking a bath together. He was so funny. He asked me why my stomach was so big. I laughed and told him it's because there's a baby in there, and when the baby grows, mommy's stomach will get bigger and bigger, too. He listened and then poured water on my stomach and said, "I water it, baby is growing."
One day Lukie asked me if the baby can be fed. He wanted to show the baby how to eat. I laughed because of his innocence.

So far, so good this time with my pregnancy. I'm still dizzy sometimes. I lost weight, about 4 pounds, because I can't eat much. I went back and read my first pregnancy journal to see when I felt better the first time. Well, I was still sick like a dog at this point and my weight at that time was 111 pounds. If I still lost weight I think I would be at the same weight as the first pregnancy, too.
A lot of craving but I can't eat. I'm craving for pickles this time but I had one and didn't want any more.

Next week I will have to go see the doctor again to see how the baby is growing. I'm starting to get worried (again, this is my habit) because some days I forget to take my vitamins. Sometimes I feel sorry for the new baby because I don't have time to concentrate on him or her. Lukie makes me busy everyday. When he naps I have to lay down with him for an hour, too. I am very tired during the first trimester.

I'm sure the new baby will have a lot of fun and a lot of love. Welcome to the family, honey!

3 comments:

ShOp-A-hOLiC said...

มาดีใจด้วยอีกรอบจ้ะปู ดีใจกับเด็กน้อยจะได้มาเกิดในครอบครัวที่อบอุ่น และอยู่กับมอมมี่และแด๊ดดี้ที่พร้อมจะให้ทุกอย่าง (ความรัก ความเข้าใจ ความเป็นเพื่อน etc) ยังไงก็ขอให้เบบี้แข็งแรงนะจ๊ะ และก็ปูไม่แพ้มาก พักผ่อนเยอะ ๆ นะ แล้วไว้คุยกัน

Anonymous said...

หวัดดีปู...แฟนดีใจด้วยนะที่ Luke จะมีน้องแล้ว ดูแลตัวเองดี ๆ ล่ะ อย่างนี้สงสัยปีนี้คงยังไม่กลับเมืองไทย หรือปล่าว (แฟนไม่รู้) ที่รู้ ๆ เราจะมีหลานเพิ่มขึ้นอีกคนแล้วล่ะ :-) รักษาสุขภาพด้วยนะปู

Voramon said...

ยินดีด้วยจากใจจริงเลยจ้า ขอให้ปูหายแพ้ท้องในเร็ววันนี้ ขอให้ตัวเล็กออกมาน่ารักและฉลาดเหมือนๆลู้คกี้น๊ะจ๊ะ