Guest post by the Husband.
Last night, Panadda and I were out on the deck with Lukie. We were talking when, all of a sudden, Lukie stood up on his own, smiled at us and held out his arms as if to say, "Wow, look what I can do!" Then he took about five or six steps before plopping down again.
This came as a surprise to us even though he's been practicing standing up, and walking while holding hands with an adult, for a couple of weeks now. Somehow, actually seeing the little dumpling get up and walk felt as strange as watching a person take flight like Superman -- he's not really supposed to be able to do that, is he? I wonder what other powers he's hiding.
Anyway, the cat is out of the bag. Lukie knows he can walk now and, if today was any indication, he likes it.
In the video: Lukie walking to Daddy, who is balancing a water bottle on top of his head (this always gets a rise out of Lukie).
4 comments:
GO LUKE! That is awesome! great video! :)
Way to go Lukie! He is such a early walker.
Thanks aunt Shannon and uncle John. I know I will make mommy run with me now.hahaha
He's so lovely ^^
Post a Comment