Lukie, sweetheart, you made it today. Mommy decided to give you solid food today.
It's been hard for me to make this decision. I wanted to give you only breastmilk straight until you were 6 months old. At the same time you seemed to be ready for solids. Do you how I knew that? Because you always drooled and became fussy when ever you saw us (Daddy and Mommy) eating. I used to think that I would give you solids when you were ready.
That's not the only reason why I gave solids to you this early. Since you were 4 months old, you started to eat more often. You used to eat about one or two times in the middle of the night but not any more. That is why I think you ready.

Kun Yai and Lukie

Rice cereal and the orange spoon!!
You did it so well, honey. Mommy is very impressed. Your first solid food was rice cereal, one tablespoon with three tablespoons fresh breastmilk. You ate it all.

Yum yum
Keep growing sweetheart!!!
5 comments:
ปูอัพเดทรวดหรือเปล่าเนี่ย เข้ามาทีมีให้อ่านตรึมเลย :D
ลู้คน่ารัก หล่อมั่กๆ โตเร็วเนาะเด็กๆเนี่ย ^_^
อืม เราก็เริ่มงง ๆ ว่าเอ๊ะ ทำไมเราพลาดไปหลายบล็อกของปู แต่ไม่เป็นไร เข้ามาวันนี้จุใจมาก ได้เห็นหลานเห็นความบ้องแบ๊วน่ารักของเฮีย ชอบตาลุคกี้มาก ๆ กลมใสแป๋วแหววจริง ๆ
เก่งมากๆลู้คกี้ของป้า
ปล. เค้าสะกดว่า นั่ง น๊ะปู ไม่ใช่ นั้ง ปูผันเสียงเอาใช่ป่ะ มันเป็นพวกข้อยกเว้น เขียนไม้เอกแต่ออกเสียงไม้โทอ่ะ
แวะมาทักนะปู เมื่อเช้าของวันที่ 18 ที่ทำงานค่อนข้างยุ่งมาก ๆ เลย ไม่ได้ทัก เวลาผ่านไปเร็วเนอะ Lukie ก็ หล่อขึ้นทุกวันเลยนะปู ยังงัยก็รักษาสุขภาพนะ คิดถึงปูเสมอแหละ นึกถึงก็อดขำสมัยเรายังเป็น spice girls กันอยู่เลย จน spice กลับมารวมวงกันอีก แต่ เรายังไม่ได้ร่วมวงกันครบจริง ๆ สักที เนอะ ยังงัยก็อย่าให้เป็นแค่ตำนานนะ มีเวลาเมื่อไหร่ ไปทัวร์คอนเสริตร์กันซะที แต่วันที่ 26 เดือนนี้ขอไปฟูลมูลเกาะพะงันซะหน่อย อิอิ บาย ๆ ปู ฝาก joob ลุ๊คกี้ด้วย ชาลีด้วย อุอุ อะน่ะ just kidding he he
เก่งมากเลยค่ะสุดหล่อ...เห็นด้วยกับคุณโอ๋น้องตากลมใสแป๋วแหววจริงๆ
Post a Comment