
I saw Julianne Moore last weekend with her family walking on New Town Lane in East Hampton. I felt very excited because I walked so close behind them that I heard Julianne Moore say she wanted to go to the Book Hampton store. I was amazed by one thing about her. She is shorter than I expected! She is about my height. I'm 5 feet, 2 inches tall. Her husband had their daughter on his shoulders and their son was walking along with them. They look like they are one very happy family.
Well, that was a story about Julianne Moore in East Hampton. Before I saw Julianne Moore, I also met Howard Stern. He was with his girlfriend (I guess) in the store where I work. Man...he seemed like a pretty nice and quiet guy, unlike the way he acts on his show. I was impressed with his conversation and he even said "thank you" when he left the store.

Again...I wish I could have taken pictures with all the celebrities I saw in East Hampton this summer. Some of them I just walked past, such as Matt Lauer, who was walking on Main Street with his son. Mandy Moore stopped in and bought shoes at Coach. Her size is 9. Katie Couric stopped at Coach and asked where the J. Crew store was in East Hampton.
This town is very busy during the summer, even on rainy days. Tomorrow is Labor Day, which means the summer is over. East Hampton will soon be very quiet. Starbucks will lose a lot of business all of a sudden. No ambulances turning on their sirens three times a day...and my Coach store will close at 5 o'clock again until next summer. Woo hoo!
4 comments:
อิอิ ขอขำหน่อย Mandy Moore เท้าใหญ่เนอะ แปลว่าตัวจริงน่าจะสูง
สวัสดีค่ะคุณปู....วรรณจากอังเคิลแซมน่ะค่ะ...แวะมาทักทาย..และจะเข้ามาบ่อย ๆ เท่าที่ทำได้น่ะค่ะ
งงกับบล็อกปูจริง ๆ บางทีก็เม้นท์ได้ บางทีคนไม่มีบล็อกก็เม้นท์ไม่ได้ แต่ดีใจอ่ะ กลับมาเม้นท์ได้แระ
ชอบแมนดี้ มัวร์อ่ะ ชอบเรื่อง a walk 2 remember ชอบเพลงและหนังมากเลย อิจต๋าปูได้กระทบ เซเลบง่ะ
OohiO
Post a Comment